Avoid these 5 wedding boo-boo’s with a bit of planning and foresight…
5) Not making a budget and timeline. The most stressed out brides go over budget, make one and stick to it. A timeline will make your day easier for you, your vendors and your guests.
4) Not researching your venue and reading the fine print. Many venues may look perfect but check their reviews. It is important to read all the rules and look for hidden fees on the contract.
3) Don’t settle for a wedding dress that you don’t love. The right dress will make you feel amazing. You want to look your best and feel your best on the most important day of your life.
2) Not hiring a professional DJ and Photographer. Your DJ can make or break your wedding reception. A good professional DJ will keep your party on schedule, be your Emcee and keep people on the dance floor! Your photographer is going to capture all the love and emotion of the day. They will provide you with memories that you will treasure forever. The photos are the only things you will have after the wedding is over.
1) Forgetting what the day is truly about. People get so hung up on the tiny details or try to have a “Kardashian” wedding that they forget what it is supposed to be about. The ceremony is about sharing your love and devotion to your spouse in front of your friends and family. The reception is just the party afterwards!